The Cairo swivel wall light is another addition to our Cairo family of mid-century modern light fixtures. What makes this light distinct from our established Cairo wall light is a swivel joint behind the double cone shade that allows the Cairo wall light to be adjusted in all directions - left or right and up or down.
From a brass dome wall bracket a brass sleeve extends upwards at an angle. The double cone shade - inspired by 1950's aesthetic - is attached to this sleeve using a swivel joint. The Cairo swivel wall light projects approximately 200mm from the wall, is 350mm high and 140mm wide.
Also available in the Cairo family of lights is the Cairo pendant, the Cairo chandelier and the Cairo table lamp.
The modern wall light is available to order in powder-coated matte black or powder coated white. GU10 bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseGU10 Max Wattage6.5W LED Number of Bulbs Required2
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Cairo Swivel Wall Light 27-MLWL339
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.