The Jasper wall light is a modern wall light with a 360Ã‚Â° swivel joint that allows its light to be positioned in any direction.
The Jasper wall light features a cylindrical brass shade with a distinctive lip on its open end. Inside a GU10 bulb (sold separately) is discreetly housed. This unique brass shade is secured to a wall with its 75mm circular brass back plate.
Made from solid brass, the Jasper modern wall light fits snugly onto any wall space and projects between 9.5cm and 17cm from the wall, depending on whether it is positioned vertically or horizontally.
Also available in the Jasper family of lights is the modern Jasper pendant light.
The Jasper wall light is available to order in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseGU10 Max Wattage6.5W LED
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Jasper Wall Light 27-MLWL403
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.
Please add the two numbers