With an elegant and slim profile, the Cairo contemporary pendant light adds a touch of ambient illumination and vibrant colour to your home.
The conical, Art Deco-inspired design of this contemporary pendant light makes it an excellent choice for kitchen island or office lighting.
Suspended from colourful braided cord, this contemporary pendant light can be hung individually or together as a set of three or five at varying heights for a modern aesthetic.
The Cairo pendant is available in eight vibrant colour finishes: antique pink, mint turquoise, sapphire blue, vanilla cream, powder-coated sage green, powder-coated racing green, powder-coated orange and power-coated red.
Suitable for any modern or contemporary interior, this spun cone pendant light packs a punch in colourful kitchens and commercial settings such as bars and restaurants.
Bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseGU10 Max Wattage6.5W LED Number of Bulbs Required1
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Cairo Contemporary Coloured Pendant Light - 8 Colours 27-MLP508
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.