Inspired by the kings and queens that ruled during the days of ancient Egypt, our Cairo wall light is regally refined. The brass metal sleeve pushes the dual cone base forward so illumination can elegantly filter up and down, presenting it like the artistically unique masterpiece it truly is.
Reflecting the industrial aesthetic of the mid-20th century, the Cairo modern wall light brings refined ambience to any interior. It emanates warmth and provides feature lighting on a wall due to its up/down dual lighting capability. The Cairo wall light has a dynamic and versatile appeal that can be applied to any setting. It may also be used as a picture light. This contemporary wall lamp brings back that atmosphere of sophistication inspired by the 1950's.
You might also like to view the Cairo chrome wall light, Cairo floor lamp, Cairo table lamp, Cairo pendant and Cairo chandelier.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseGU10 Max Wattage6.5W LED Number of Bulbs Required2
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Cairo Contemporary Up and Down Wall Light 27-MLWL231
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.