The Santa Fe chandelier is a bold and impressive two-ring chandelier made from steel and opal acrylic.
This large ring chandelier measures 180cm in diameter and 90cm in height. Each ring is suspended from the one above using thin but strong catenary wire, offering the impression of rings floating or levitating around each other.
The light source inside this large chandelier is a series of 24 E27 lamp holders in total, providing even illumination throughout the light fixture.
The standard colour for the Santa Fe chandelier is powder-coated bronze, although other colour options and size configurations are available upon request.
A three-ring version of the Santa Fe chandelier can be seen in Dublin's iconic Cafe en Seine.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W Number of Bulbs Required24
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Santa Fe Large Two Ring Chandelier 27-MLF312
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.
Please add the two numbers