The Flemish brass chandelier is an impressive traditional design hosting 20 unique candle-style lamp holders.
This two-tier chandelier measures 115cm in height and 130cm in diameter and is one of three traditional brass chandeliers in the Flemish collection.
Suitable for an array of interior settings, the Flemish candle-style chandelier brings refined beauty to both residential and hospitality spaces, and places of worship.
Whether it is welcoming guests in a hotel lobby or providing ambient lighting in large dining rooms, the Flemish chandelier is sure to impress visitors.
Supporting an E14 lamp holder, we recommend using our LED E14 Edison-style candle bulbs.
Bulbs are sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE14 Max Wattage40W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Flemish Candle-Style Brass Two-Tier Chandelier, 20-Light 27-MLF323
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.