The Saint-Denis chandelier is a large statement chandelier with two tiers pieced together by elegant steel ties that span its full height of 95cm.
Made from steel and opal acrylic, this impressive chandelier is constructed from circular columns that seat neatly against each other to form a circular pattern. These circular columns are made from opal acrylic and enclosed by delicate but strong steel in a powder-coated bronze colour finish. The Saint-Denis chandelier's two tiers decrease in size from top to bottom, drawing the eye towards the space below.
The Saint-Denis chandelier has a diameter of 125cm at its widest point. Inside, 36 E27 lamp holders are housed inside each of the acrylic columns (bulbs are sold separately).
This large chandelier comes as standard in the size and colour previously mentioned, although a myriad of colour options and size configurations are available upon request.
A larger three-tier version of the Saint-Denis chandelier can be seen in Dublin's iconic Cafe en Seine.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W Number of Bulbs Required36
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Saint-Denis Large Chandelier, Two-Tier 27-MLF311
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.