The Arizona eight-arm chandelier features eight brass sleeves that originate from a brass cylindrical centre. Each sleeve protrudes horizontally before meeting a brass ball joint. Eight more brass sleeves project vertically through each ball joint. Each vertical sleeve holds a brass lamp holder and tall, narrow fabric lamp shade in place.
Another brass sleeve is secured to the central body of the Arizona contemporary chandelier. This sleeve is suspended from the supplied ceiling rose using matching lighting chain.
The Arizona chandelier is an ideal living room chandelier, or might suit a contemporary restaurant or hotel.
The Arizona eight-arm chandelier is also available as a six-arm chandelier and a modern wall light. It is available in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required8
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Arizona Eight-Arm Chandelier 27-MLF296
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.