The Arizona chandelier is a modern chandelier with six arms that each hold tall, narrow fabric lamp shades.
A central brass tube holds a brass cylindrical centre with six arms protruding horizontally. At the end of each arm a brass tube extends vertically above and below a brass ball joint and holds a tall, narrow white fabric lamp shade in place.
Each arm holds an E27 lamp holder, suitable for ourÃ‚ LED Edison bulbs (sold separately).
The Arizona chandelier is suspended using brass lighting chain attached to the central brass tube using a closed hook.Ã‚ Brown PVC cable complements the chandelier's brass chain.
This modern chandelier is suited to modern interiors. It's perfect as a focal point in the centre of a living room orÃ‚ restaurant and is available to order in antique brass, antique silver, satin brass and polished brass.
You might like to explore more modern chandeliers?
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required6
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Arizona Six-Arm chandelier 27-MLF267
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.