Designed to showcase the warmth of Edison-style bulbs, the San Felipe 8 Arm Chandelier provides ambient and decorative lighting to your home. Perfect for large open areas, this multi bare bulb chandelier looks great above a dining table, hanging in an entryway, or as the focal point of a living room. Highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs that seem to spin over our heads, this ceiling light fixture features eight arms that will cast a warm glow in any space. Add it as restaurant lighting or let this industrial chandelier become a focal point in modern showrooms or boutiques. Suitable for minimalist and industrial interiors, this industrial eight-light chandelier looks great when lit with Edison-style bulbs to create a dramatic visual effect. Bulbs are sold separately.
You might like to explore more modern chandeliers?
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W Number of Bulbs Required8
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
San Felipe Eight Arm Chandelier 27-MLF212
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.