The Nico is an industrial table lamp that offers an eye-catching profile and industrial appearance. The Nico may serve as a masculine desk lamp, vintage table lamp on an antique side table, as an accent table lamp in an artist's studio or as a simple table lamp to illuminate a modern loft space.
The Nico industrial table lamp has a round base and an adjustable arm with three swivel joints allowing the lamp to be adjusted into numerous positions along a vertical axis. At the end of the arm is a curved brass hat and lamp holder. The hat can be powder-coated bronze, black, matte black, sage green, grey, orange, racing green, red, yellow or white. The body of the Nico table lamp can be ordered in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass or powder-coated black.
The Nico table lamp is suitable for most modern and industrial interiors and looks great when coupled with a warm LED Edison bulb (sold separately).
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Nico Vintage Brass Table Lamp with Coloured Shade 27-MLTL041
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.