Designed to adapt to your home office or bedside locker, the Baku adjustable brass table lamp offers quality task lighting.
Vintage in style, the Baku desk lamp brings a subtle, stylish presence to interior spaces. The Baku clamps to the edge of a desk, freeing up surface space and making it especially suitable for use in home offices or nightstands.
Measuring 73.5cm in height, this adjustable table lamp is ideal for projecting light onto busy work areas.
The Baku looks at home in minimal and industrial interiors and is available in colour finishes that include antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass, and powder-coated matte black or white.
Complete the look by teaming the Baku table lamp with an LED Edison-style bulb (sold separately).
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required1
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Baku Brass Table Lamp with Desk Clamp 27-MLTL071
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.