The Wilmot is an impressive globe chandelier with 11 arms. Each arm descends from a central body and curves outwards in a radiant pattern. At the end of each arm a brass gallery - attached to a ball joint - holds a 20cm glass globe in an upward position. The globe can be ordered in clear or opal colour.
The overall diameter of this large, brass chandelier is 1.1 metres and its height 1.25 metres (or 125cm). The brass bar from the ceiling rose to the body of the chandelier is 55cm long (although this can be shortened or lengthened on request).Ã‚ As a result, the Wilmot globe chandelier is suited to large spaces like grand entrance hallways or living spaces with tall ceilings.
The Wilmot chandelier can be ordered in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass. Bulbs are sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required11
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Wilmot Large Globe Chandelier, 11-Arm 27-MLF314
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.