The Pisa four-tier chandelier portrays a captivating industrial aesthetic. With four stunning brass tiers, the Pisa chandelier is both grand and pure. Influenced by a more minimal design, the Pisa brass chandelier adapts an authentic appearance.
The Pisa large bare bulb chandelier is best suited to more industrial-style environments. It brings a touch of elegance to hospitality interiors such as bars and restaurants.
Displaying 21 exposed bulbs (sold separately), the Pisa chandelier measures 103cm in height and 138cm in diameter.
This minimalist-style chandelier is available in five stunning brass colour finishes including antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass and natural brass. It complements a wide variety of colour palettes used in both classic and contemporary interiors.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required21
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Pisa Four-Tier Bare Bulb Brass Chandelier, 21-Light 27-MLF334
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.