The Victoria chandelier is a modern and unusual brass chandelier featuring brass tubes that form a cylindrical shape.
In the central section of the chandelier are eight brass tubes that almost fully enclose two E27 LED bulbs (sold separately). On both ends of this chandelier light are 11 brass sleeves at varying lengths that help protect two more E27 light bulbs. In total this ceiling chandelier has four light bulbs. The max bulb diameter is 55mm.
The Victoria brass chandelier is suspended using two strands of catenary wire that attach to two supplied catenary anchors. One matching ceiling rose is also provided.
The Victoria is an ideal dining room chandelier and may be placed over a long dining table. The Victoria contemporary chandelier would also look great over a kitchen island or in a modern bar or restaurant.
Also available in the Victoria range is the Victoria wall light.
The Victoria chandelier is available in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W Bulb max diameter55mm Number of Bulbs Required4
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Victoria Chandelier 27-MLF293
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.