Hale Prismatic Railway Glass Wall Light in Antique Silver
With an industrial sophistication, the Hale Prismatic Railway Glass Wall Light creates a warm diffused glow when lit suitable for any industrial or modern interior space.
The elegant adjustable brass arm, finished in Antique Silver, supports a Prismatic glass shade to provide a great refracted & glare free lighting source.
Bulbs are sold separately.
We have 3 in Stock.
More can be ordered
- Material Brass, Glass
- Height 35cm
- Width 20cm
- Projection 28cm
- Weight 1.9400 kg
- Max Wattage 40w
- Lampholder E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw | 3 Core Cable
- Voltage 220v/240v
- IP Rating IP20
- Protection Class Class I
- Glass Code GL129
- Wall Bracket MLWB01 | 10cm Diameter
- CE Approved Yes
- Energy label Standard label
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Prismatic Railway Glass Wall Light in Antique Silver 27-MLWL172[STOCK]
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.