The Poole double glass globe bathroom wall light is a touch of class. Displaying two beautiful glass shades, this double bathroom wall light softly illuminates en suite vanities and washrooms.
Available in three glass shade options that include clear, prismatic and opal, the Poole brass and glass bathroom wall light can be incorporated into a range of bathroom interiors.
Suited to both modern, contemporary and more vintage settings, the Poole double wall light has an ingress protection rating of IP65. This means that it's essentially 'waterproof'.
Measuring 38.5cm in width and 12cm in height, the Poole wall lamp is an attractive, decorative addition to hotel bathroom suites and stylish home bathrooms.
The Poole double glass globe wall light is available in seven different colour finishes that include antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass, natural brass, powder-coated matte black and powder-coated white.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage6.5W LED Number of Bulbs Required2
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Poole Double Glass Globe Bathroom Wall Light IP65 27-MLBWL143
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.