The design of this charming double ceramic wall lamp is influenced by the Sakura tree. Sakura translates to cherry blossom in Japanese.
With two cylindrical ceramic shades, the Sakura wall lamp is a fresh take on a classic concept.
The Blue Earth colour finish is cool and inviting. Brilliantly highlighting the hand-painted efforts by our in-house ceramicist in our ceramic studio in Mullan Village, the Sakura wall lamp is full of character.
A stylish rounded brass holder divides the two textured ceramic shades, offering an elegant and refined touch to this rustic design.
Standing at 29cm in height and 11cm wide, the Sakura ceramic wall sconce offers a decorative and unique lighting solution to bare walls.
Suitable for use in home offices and living spaces, the Sakura wall light can offer a warm cast of light across a number of interior concepts. It's available to order in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass or satin brass.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required2
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Sakura Double Ceramic and Brass Wall Light, Blue Earth 27-MLCMWL009
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.