This round ceramic wall lamp, like the bog oak, is an unusual find. The hand-painted surface of this ceramic dish wall light is charming in design.
The Blue Earth colour finish of this circular disc wall lamp brilliantly showcases the ombrÃƒÂ© effect of the cool paint tones carefully crafted in our ceramic studio in Mullan Village, achieving a refreshing and calm aesthetic.
The Bog Oak ceramic wall sconce brings light and style to bare walls. It measures 28cm in diameter.
The exposed bare bulb allows light to fall effortlessly onto the hand-crafted surface of the ceramic shade, adding an enchanting decorative feature to interiors.
The brass lamp holder comes in four different colour finishes, allowing you to customise the Bog Oak wall lamp to your liking.
Please note that our ceramic lights are handmade in our studio in Mullan Village. As such, the exact size, colour, and texture of each piece may vary.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required1
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Bog Oak Organic Ceramic Disc Wall Light, Blue Earth 27-MLCMWL003
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.