The Ramor is a nautical pendant light with a distinctive well glass lamp shade and enclosing, protective brass cage. It is rated IP65 and can be safely installed in most outdoor and bathroom locations.
The Ramor nautical pendant is comprised of a nautical-style well glass shade, protective brass enclosure and a small brass shade above to help prevent the ingress of moisture. The Ramor is suspended using one meter of supplied cable and chain. It is attached so a matching ceiling rose that is also provided.
This nautical light is available to order in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass and natural brass. Colour finishes antique silver, polished brass and satin brass may be used indoors only. The Ramor's glass shade is available in clear, frosted or crackled finish.
An LED tube light bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Ramor Nautical Bathroom Pendant Light IP65 27-MLBP037
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.