The Jorah bathroom pendant is a modern bathroom pendant with a curved cone brass shade. The diameter of the Jorah's brass shade is 16cm and the overall height of this modern pendant is 24cm.
Included as standard with the Jorah bathroom pendant is one metre of decorative electrical cable, although longer lengths can be requested.
Inside the brass shade of the Jorah pendant is a teardrop-shaped glass shade that safely houses an LED tube light. It's this moisture resistant glass enclosure that affords the Jorah pendant its IP65 rating.
The Jorah pendant would look great when placed low over a kitchen island or above a bathroom sink or vanity unit, especially when installed in rows of three or more.
The Jorah pendant is available in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass, powder-coated matte black or powder-coated white. Bulb is sold separately.
Note: Due to product design, this light fitting requires the bulb to be max;
- 6.5 watt LED
- Diameter 38mm
- Length 140mm
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage6.5W LED
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Jorah Bathroom Pendant Light IP65 27-MLBP024
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.
Please add the two numbers