The Galit is an industrial dish wall light that is rated IP65 and can be installed safely is most bathroom locations.
The Galit features a distinctive brass dish shade which helps reflect light in interesting ways around its installed environment. Originating from the wall bracket and behind the brass dish is a curved arm that holds a moisture resistant glass shade and bulb in front of the brass dish in a fixed and upright position.
The glass shade is teardrop-shaped and houses an LED tube light safely inside its moisture-resistant enclosure.
The overall height of the Galit bathroom wall light is 28cm, width 25cm and projection from the wall 20cm. This is truly an industrial wall light and would suit the interior of an industrial-style pub or restaurant.
Finishes available include antique brass, antique silver, polished brass or satin brass. Bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage6.5W LED
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Galit Dish Bathroom Wall Light | IP65 27-MLBWL107
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.