Malé Recessed Adjustable Decorative Spot Light
This quality adjustable recessed spotlight is ideal for use in modern and traditional interiors alike.
This spot ceiling light works well in a number of settings particularly: living room lighting, kitchen island lighting, over counter lighting, restaurant lighting and pub lighting.
- Material Brass
- Height 12cm Diameter 12cm Projection 2cm
- Weight 0.4600 kg
- Max Wattage 6.5w LED
- Lampholder GU10 | 3 Core Cable
- Voltage 220v/240v
- IP Rating IP20
- Protection Class Class II
- CE Approved Yes
- Cut-out Diameter 8.5cm
- Recess Depth Recess Depth: 10 cm
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Malé Recessed Adjustable Decorative Spot Light 27-MLRS105
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.