The Yerevan is a vintage-style swan neck wall light with a small, 20cm opal glass globe shade. This is a classic vintage wall light and is suited to homes, bars and restaurants with a vintage theme and tone.
The Yerevan swan neck wall light projects 38cm from the wall. A clear glass globe version of this vintage wall light is also available - the Riad 20cm swan neck wall light.
Three other opal glass globe sizes are also available in the Yerevan range; 25cm, 30cm and 35cm. It's important to choose the correct size of shade so that the overall size of the fixture is proportional to the size of the room that it's installed in.
The Yerevan 20cm swan neck wall light is available to order in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass. An E27 LED bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required1
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Yerevan Opal Glass Globe Swan Neck Wall Light 20cm 27-MLWL421
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.
Please add the two numbers