The Southwark pendant is a modern pendant that features a distinctive brass cone shade suspended from a rescued fire-hose nitrile rubber strap from Elvis & Kresse.
The Southwark pendant has been created in collaboration with sustainable luxury pioneer Elvis & Kresse. Elvis & Kresse are a London-based company that manufacture leather goods from rescued fire-hose and leather off-cuts from luxury brands like Burberry, greatly reducing the amount of waste that goes to landfill. Elvis & Kresse also share 50% of their profits with charities.
Mullan Lighting previously collaborated with Elvis & Kresse when creating the Lambeth pendant. The Lambeth pendant is similar to the Southwark pendant, except the Lambeth is rated IP65 and can be use in bathrooms and some outdoor locations.
The Southwark brass pendant can be adjusted up or down to shine light where required. Its rescued fire-hose strap is available in yellow or red colour.
This pendant's main body can be ordered in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass or powder-coated grey (with a white shade inner).
Bulb is sold separately.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W Number of Bulbs Required1
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Southwark Pendant with Rescued Fire-Hose Strap 27-MLP462
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.