Similar to the Rio wall light, the Rio pendant light is a simple and modern, vintage pendant light. This vintage pendant includes a matching brass ceiling rose with black, braided cable secured to a brass lamp holder using a cord grip. The lamp holder holds the vintage brass shade in place. An Edison-style LED bulb is discreetly housed within the metal lamp shade.
The Rio vintage pendant is ideal as a pendant to be suspended over a kitchen island, for example. The shape of the brass shade means that light is dispersed over a wide area, adding an extra layer of practicality to this vintage light fixture.
Also belonging to the Rio family is the Rio adjustable wall light. The Rio pendant light is available to order in polished brass, satin brass, antique brass and antique silver. Bulb is sold separately.
You might like to explore more vintage lighting?
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage40W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Rio Vintage Pendant Light 27-MLP417
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.