The Leith pendant is a modern glass globe pendant that is open at the bottom. Measuring 250mm in diameter, the Leith pendant is water-resistant and can be installed in most bathroom and outdoor locations.
The Leith pendant features a teardrop-shaped glass shade within the outer glass globe shade. An LED tube bulb is discreetly housed within its waterproof enclosure.
The Leith bathroom pendant would look great in a residential bathroom setting or above a kitchen island where moisture may be present.
Also in the Leith family of lights is the larger 35cm Leith pendant, and the Leith wall light and swan-neck wall light.
The bathroom pendant comes complete with one metre of braided fabric cable as standard, although longer lengths are available on request. It's available to order in finishes that include antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass, powder-coated matte black and powder-coated white.
Note: Due to product design, this light fitting requires the bulb to be max;
- 6.5 watt LED
- Diameter 38mm
- Length 140mm
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage6.5W LED
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Leith Bathroom Pendant Light 25 cm IP65 27-MLBP033
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.