The casual charm of Parisian decadence is embodied by the stunningly chic design of this throwback ceiling light, thus providing the Paris ceiling light with a recognisable vintage flair. Professionally crafted from solid brass and enhanced with an Edison screw lamp holder, the downward dome bell style lighting fixture combines old world sophistication with a modernised finish.
The subtle glow of the Paris ceiling light creates a welcoming ambience in any interior. Perfect for low ceilings, this industrial ceiling light is versatile enough to enhance any residential, retail or commercial space. The Paris ceiling light adds a touch of modern sophistication to any d√É¬©cor without becoming too distracting. It looks great when lit with an LED Edison-style bulb for a softer, more inviting appearance. Bulb is sold separately.
You might also like to view the Paris wall light or the Paris pendant light.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Paris Industrial Brass Ceiling Light 27-MLCF32
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.
Please add the two numbers