Osier Ceramic Blue Earth Clay Pendant Light
The Blue Earth colour finish exhibits nautical tones. The hand painted ceramic pendant shows the mindful placement of brushstrokes used to achieve this design a blend of darker blues with light shades provides a refined aesthetic, smoother than the Red Iron or Black clay finishes but detailed with a crackled, rustic design.
The Osier Willow is commonly used in Ireland for basket weaving and planted to absorb heavy metals in the ground, so an environmentally good plant. It is the inspiration for this delightful little pendant, just 11.5 cm across, suitable for smaller spaces yet still giving a stunning look.
The fittings can be in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass.
- Product Weight 1.0 kg / 2.2 lb
- Ceiling Rose MLROSE39 | 12cm Diameter
- Ceramic Shade Code MLCS004
- IP Rating IP20 CE Approved Yes
- Lampholder E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw
- Material Brass, Ceramic
- Max Wattage 40w or LED
- Protection Class Class I
- Standard Cable/Chain Length 100 cm
- Voltage 220v/240v
- Height 25cm Diameter 11.5cm