Kauri Blue Earth Ceramic 20 cm Pendant Light
The Kauri tree originates from New Zealand and has influenced the naming of this intriguing ceramic pendant light. As the Kauri tree ages, it sheds low hanging branches and forms a crown-shaped façade, similar to the dome-shaped design of the Kauri ceramic pendant.
Completed in a Blue Earth Clay colour finish, this particular light has a smoother finish compared to the Black Clay and Red Iron colour finishes.
Hand painted in a teal, sea blue colour, this Kauri ceramic shade subtly resembles the appearance of planet earth. the fittings can be in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass and satin brass.
- Product Weight 1.1 kg / 2.4 lb
- CE Approved Yes
- Ceiling Rose MLROSE39 | 12cm Diameter
- Ceramic Shade Code MLCS001
- Lampholder E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw
- Material Brass, Ceramic
- Max Wattage 40w or LED
- Protection Class Class I IP Rating IP20
- Standard Cable Length 100 cm
- Height 20cm Diameter 20cm