The Reznor is an industrial wall light that features a brass lamp holder and small, circular brass shade. Attached to the lamp holder is a slender arm that connects the industrial light fixture to its wall bracket.
The Reznor wall light exposes the bulb. As with all of our bare bulb light fixtures we recommend using an Edison LED bulb that accentuates the industrial nature of the product. Our energy efficient bulbs replace vintage filament bulbs and provide the same warm glow and visual impact as their predecessors.
The Reznor wall light belongs to a large family of industrial lights, including the Reznor adjustable picture light, the Reznor industrial pendant light, the Reznor industrial table lamp and Reznor chandelier.
This industrial wall light is available to order in antique brass, antique silver, satin brass and polished brass.
Check the number of bulbs required for this fitting:
|Light Bulb BaseE27 Max Wattage60W
Light Bulbs can be added via the Drop down at bottom of page in the Checkout - You can Select Quantity:
- All Lights with an inner glass require a T30 Tube Bulb - (Bathroom IP65 versions mostly)
- E27 is a standard Bulb Base - E14 is Usually a small Candle Bulb
- 4 w LED = 40 Old Watt Bulb / 6w LED = 60 Old Watt Bulb / 8w LED = 75 Old watt Bulb (all approx. depending on manufacturer)
- Pearl LED bulbs are good for outdoor lights and a 5 watt LED will give plenty of light for most walkways outside.
- If your light will only take a lower wattage, we will provide the correct version.
- Teardrop / Edison Antique are good for brass finished or decorative lights.
- Dimmable LED Bulbs can be used with or without a dimmer - but need an LED dimmer if you use one.
Reznor Industrial Wall Light 27-MLWL361
Ask a Question about this product , we will try and get back to you within the day (Monday - Friday)
A few popular FAQ's
Q. Are your lights dimmable?
A. All our lights can be dimmed, if your using LED light bulbs you need a dimmable bulb and suitable dimmer switch, we also supply these options.
Q. Are your Brass lights lacquered?
A. Most of Mullan's lights are made from brass (unless otherwise stated) and will therefore be lacquered to prevent tarnishing and save you polishing, with the exception of Natural Brass that isn't lacquered so it can age. You can specify lights to be unlacquered if you prefer.
Q. I would like a different colour or finish to my light.
A. Many of our lights have multiple finishes or colours shown as options, if you want something different this may be possible at extra cost, let us know we may well be able to help.
All FAQ's (opens in new tab) or use the form below to ask about this product.