Optional Stand Alone PIR
Security PIR for Outside Lights
We can offer a stand alone PIR unit that can be fitted along with any of our outside lights, it does not need to be fitted at the same point the light is mounted and can power more than 1 light.
So the sensor can monitor the approach to a drive and then turn on lights to the front and side walk if required.
These are a good specification with a 200 degree view and powers lights up to total 2000 watts or 225W LED, more than enough for lights around the outside!
Available in Black or White
This professional outdoor motion sensor is a stand-alone PIR unit with versatile mounting options to suit various installation requirements.
Adjustable PIR head unit for optimum positioning.
Easy to install - with quick fix terminal block connection.
Mounting options for wall, ceiling or corner mounting.Dimensions (LxWxH): 133mm x 92mm x 60mm
- Maximum Lamp Wattage (W): 2000W
Incandescent or 1000W Fluorescent or 225W LED
- Operating Light Levels: Adjustable 2 - 2000lux
- Operating Time: User adjustable
Min 3 seconds. Max 30 Minutes
- Detection Range: 12 metres @ 2.5 metres mounting height
- Detection Angle: 200° (Blanking strips provided)
- Head Adjustment: 90° left, 90° right, 50° downward
- IP Rating: IP55
- Manual Override: Yes. Auto, (auto reset after 6 hours)
- Detection range of up to 12m at 2.5m installation height.
- Automatic operation with a manual override option.
- Cable entry: Rear grommet
- Electrical Connections: 20A screw terminals - 4 PIN quick connector: N, L, L1, Earth
- Body & Base: Polycarbonate
- Class: Class l. Must be Earthed