Security PIR for Outside Lights
We can offer a stand alone PIR unit that can be fitted along with any of our outside lights, it does not need to be fitted at the same point the light is mounted and can power more than 1 light. So the sensor can monitor the approach to a drive and then turn on lights to the front and side walk if required.
Another advantage of stand alone units is that should it fail (This is guaranteed for 3 years) you only need replace the sensor not the light!
These are a good specification 120° angle of coverage*, reach up to 10 m, and allows upto 500 watts of lighting more than enough for lights around the outside!
Available in Black or White
High-tech. Low energy.
The IS 1 infrared motion detector is particularly reliable, can be mounted on the wall or ceiling and is the ideal solution for monitoring areas with precision targeting in front of buildings and on driveways. It also provides excellent quality of detection and can be tailored to the specific conditions on site. The detector is wired up so quickly and easily.
Dimensions: Width: 50mm Height: 80mm Depth: 120mm
- Steinel (UK) Ltd Model - Movement sensor
- Sensor type - Passive infrared
- Detection angle - 120°
- Reach - 10 m max.
- Application - indoors and outdoors
- Installation - Wall/Ceiling
- Voltage - 230-240 V/50 Hz
- Output max. 500 W, max.
- Housing UV-resistant plastic.
- Capability of masking out individual segments - Yes
- Swivelling range - 60 °
- Tilting range - 180 °
- Teach-function for response value luminosity - No
- Time setting - 8 sec. - 35 min.
- Response value luminosity - 2-2000 lx
- Degree of protection - (IP) IP54
- Protection class II
- Temperature -20-50 °C
* If you need a 200° coverage and / or 12m detection - just add 200 in the customer comments when ordering, we will upgrade it FOC, Black or White.